June 6, 2012

Random Wednesday

I can’t believe it’s already time for another Random post! This past week has flown by.

All the MoMs hostesses have been really excited about the interest in our weekly series, For MoMs by MoMs. We love reading and commenting on all the posts. We have lots of things in the works so stay tuned and keep linking up! Next week is ‘Feeding and Sleeping’.

I’ve lost 4 pounds since I started tracking on MyFitnessPal again.

I’m supposed to be coming up with favors to fill vintage tea cups for a brunch THIS SATURDAY but I have been stumped. I think I’m putting too much into it and just need to go with something simple. If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them.

I think I’m going to have to put myself on a stricter schedule. I get sidetracked so easily and am a big procrastinator so I end up staying up way too late to get things (work) done. However, I’m great at making schedules but not so great at sticking to them.

We’re talking about taking a little weekend vacation. A body of water will be involved…that’s my only requirement. I don’t like to get in the water but I love having a water view. There’s just something so relaxing about it.

Tillie had a helmet check and head scan this week. Her flat spot is still improving but her growth is starting to slow down so it looks like she’ll be wearing the helmet for at least another 3 months.

I had hoped to have all the 1st birthday party planning done in a couple of weeks. I’ve been buying things as I see them now I just need to get them all out and come up with a plan and see if there’s anything else I need.

We had a play date scheduled today…actually it was more for me but nevertheless, it got postponed due to rain. Rain, rain, go away.

I’m getting the itch to start taking pictures again. Like professional photos. I just need some willing (and paying) subjects. :)

Thinking about offering ad space on this little blog. Doing a little research now. Be watching for a post in the near future, if your interested.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far!

Grey&Pink Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...