June 12, 2012

A Ladies Brunch & Free Printable

This past Saturday, I attended a brunch hosted by a sweet, sweet lady in our Sunday school class. We had split from another class because it was getting so big so it was good to get to talk with and get to know the other girls in our new class without distraction of kids or husbands. :) 

06-08-12_0360

This was the color inspiration inspired by a pin on Pinterest that I unfortunately, did not pin. :(

06-08-12_0345

We had some very yummy food like quiches, fruit chicken salad sandwiches, and cupcakes!

06-08-12_0366 06-08-12_037106-08-12_0372 06-08-12_0373

Check out those labels! I love how they turned out. I think I’ll use them in a tea party printable set for the shop.

As some of you know, I was in charge of the favors.

06-08-12_0348 06-08-12_0347

I came up with the idea of using tea cups and then had to figure out what to put in them. Some of you suggested I make these cookies found on Pinterest and I did, but they didn’t turn out near as neat so I hid them in these little tea bags I made with a smaller version of the print I did of Proverbs 31.30. I filled the cups with candy an emery board and some little fabric flower pins that I made. I think everyone liked them. It’s the first time I’ve made those little flowers and I can’t wait to wear mine!

06-08-12_0346

If you like this print, you can download it HERE (you can also click on the picture to download).

*Don’t forget you can still link up with our For MoMs post on Feeding and schedules. Next week, we’ll be taking all of your questions and answering them the following week.
*If you head over to Megan’s blog, you can also head over there and grab my Let Freedom Ring Freebie. You can also get 10% off your purchase using the code FREEDOM10 if you buy the entire Let Freedom Ring collection.

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. What a fun brunch! Everything is so cute and the favors turned out awesome! Love that printable, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...