June 15, 2012

Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes

06-12-12_0378

This week I had grilled hamburgers on the menu. With a chance of rain and frozen ground beef (due to bad planning on my part) I needed to come up with something quick. Craving a cheeseburger something bad, I decided to proceed with my planned meal and I have to say the resulting meal turned out pretty darn good.

I don’t have an exact recipe b/c I usually just make it up as I go so if you have any questions about it, feel free to email me.

Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes

1 lb of ground beef
Ketchup
Mustard
Shredded Cheese – Your choice
Hamburger fixins

Brown ground beef. Season to taste. I browned mine with salt, pepper and chopped onions.

Squirt desired amount of ketchup (I circled the skillet about 3-4 times). Add mustard (not too much unless you like lots of mustard). Stir until all the beef is coated.

Stir in a couple of handfuls of your shredded cheese.

Spoon mixture onto hamburger bun, add your favorite fixins (lettuce, tomato, etc) and dinner is served!

If you try this recipe, let me know what you thought.

Grey&Pink Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...