May 29, 2012

Catching Up

So it’s Tuesday and my whole schedule is messed up. I love holiday weekends and I love having James home but boy does it mess me up! My house is a disaster area (seriously, how does it get so messy?!) I’m still trying to get caught up (again) on laundry. I still need to clip my coupons and do my meal plan. I’ve been trying to get to the grocery store for a week now (definitely have to go today because we are almost out of toilet paper!)

Here’s why I am so behind…

Saturday we went with my sister and her family to eat dinner at Toby Keith’s. We had fun sitting in what is normally his VIP section upstairs. The food was yummy! James and I shared the chicken fried steak and I still had some leftover! Afterward, we went over to Bass Pro so James could do some shopping for fishing gear with his gift cards (he’s a little obsessed right now). The girls liked looking at the fish in the big tank.

Sunday, we went to church and the outlet mall. I had been wanting to go out there and see if I could get some clothes for the girls. What better time to go than during Memorial day weekend when they were having all the sales! My aunt went with me so we loaded up the girls and headed out (it’s about a 20-25 minute drive). When we got there, I got out of the car to get the stroller out and suddenly realized I FORGOT my wallet! I was so mad and sadly, this was not the first time I had done this…and knowing me, probably won’t be the last. Grrr! We went ahead and “shopped”. She picked up some stuff for upcoming birthdays and I made mental notes of things I wanted to go back and get WITH my wallet.

Monday, my sister and I loaded up early and headed back out to the outlet mall. I realized after I finished shopping, that leaving my wallet home on Sunday was probably a good thing because I probably would have spent way more than I should have. Haha! I did, however, still get lots of stuff for the girls. I even bought ahead…I bought several long sleeved shirts for $0.99! (hopefully the girls slow down on growing because I got them 24 month stuff for fall/winter…they’re in 12-18 month stuff now.)

We ended the weekend by having dinner at a Chinese buffet. Can you believe it? We didn’t grill all weekend! It’s a shame, really.

Once again, I didn’t get many pictures of our weekend. What kind of photographer am i?! I am vowing to myself right now to get better about taking pictures. ;)

Memorial Weekend 2012 Memorial Weekend 2012-2

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

**Be sure to head over to Megan’s blog. She has a freebie from my {embellish*ology} shop!

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...