April 11, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

I’m so glad it’s time for my random post because I couldn’t manage to pull a post together for a single topic.

Yesterday we went to get Tillie measured for her helmet. I was beyond excited to learn that her asymmetry number had decreased from 14.4 down to 11.2 in just a month…and we don’t even have the helmet yet! The technician who took her measurements said that she probably won’t have to wear the helmet as long now (she was going to have to wear it for at least 5 months). So here’s hoping that the helmet will help get her asymmetry down to an acceptable number in no time!
photo 1 (13) photo 2 (13)
I’m bummed the pictures turned out blurry because they are such cute pics. I didn’t realize how blurry they were when I was looking at them on my phone. :(

In my blog reading last night, I came across this post by Mom Heart. It spoke to my heart and I know it will speak to many of you moms out there as well.

I think the girls are doing much better. Tillie’s smile and appetite are back and Tensley’s spunk is definitely back. Today is their 9 month well child check. Hopefully, we’ll get the all clear from the RSV.

I think I’m out of the funk I’ve had the last 2 weeks. My energy is back somewhat. Lack of sleep can definitely mess with your head…and your body.

I’ve connected with some other twin moms outside of social media recently and it has made me very happy. I love talking to them on a more personal level.

After reading this post by Megan over at In this Wonderful Life, I’ve added a link in my sidebar. Click on it. Educate yourself. Spread the word. Save babies.

We’ve been cleaning and purging around here getting ready for a garage sale in a few weeks and it feels good. I love Spring cleaning!

I am an iced coffee addict! I currently have 3 half gallon cartons of it in my fridge.

I’m still loving our new bedroom. As long as we’ve been married, we’ve never really had an uncluttered, put together bedroom. I wake up every morning and just smile because it’s comfy and swanky and just….us.

I’ve been getting comments from people asking questions but I have no way to respond because they don’t leave an email address so I’m thinking about doing a Q&A post. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me!

Happy Hump Day!

Grey&Pink Signature

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered joining a Moms of Multiples group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news on the asymmetry! Hope the well check was good for both girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...