April 8, 2012

TnT are 9 Months Old!

Wow. Really? How did that happen?

Eek! I only have 3 months until their 1st birthday! Wha?!

Yep, TnT turned 9 months old today (yesterday by the time this is published). Too bad they had to celebrate with RSV. What a gift for turning a month older, huh? Tillie seems to be on the mend but Tensley now has it…full on. Tomorrow is day 5 for her so we’re hoping she starts to get better. I had my sister come over and listen to their lungs tonight (she’s a RN) and she said Tillie sounded pretty good and only had a little wheezing and not with every breath. Tensley didn’t sound as good but wasn’t as bad as Tillie on her day 5 so I’m hoping the breathing treatments have kept it at bay. She’s been coughing pretty bad this evening though.

Since the girls have been sick, I haven’t had a chance to get official 9 month pics but I did snap some this morning while they were playing. Maybe I can get some tomorrow when they’re dressed up for Easter.

JWTYHK-0115   JWTYHK-0117
JWTYHK-0122

The girls are at the age now where they are so fun to watch. They’re constantly learning and trying new things. They are laughing and giggling and interacting with us and each other. They are also becoming quite mobile which wears their momma out! Maybe I’ll finally lose the rest of that baby-weight. ;)

Miss Tillie

JWTYHK-0119You are quite the little trooper.

You are fairly patient and are able to deal with just about anything. You are an observer and like to study things before you attempt to do anything.

You love your sister very much….from a distance.

You have such a sweet spirit and you smile and giggle quite often.

You have recently become very shy and when a stranger or someone you haven’t seen in a while comes around, you put your hands over your ears. Sometimes you’ll even cry…especially if you’re tired or not feeling well.

In the last month, you have learned to clap and wave. Sometimes you try to do both at the same time. :)

You still aren’t crawling but you sure can get around by rolling.

You are still doing good with your physical therapy. The more active you become, the better you’re torticollis gets. However, despite our efforts, you will be getting a helmet this month.

You have started throwing little fits where you grunt and tighten your whole body (I’m afraid you got that from your momma). I sure hope we can break you of this and that you don’t throw this kind of fit when you are older.

You have started eating ‘finger foods’. You get very excited when I pull out the Cheerios box. You are pretty good at feeding yourself but I often find most of what I gave you in your lap or under the cushion of your high chair. I’d have to say that your favorite food though is Mac N Cheese.

You weigh around 20 lbs and are wearing size 4 diapers and mainly 12 month clothes. You’re feet, however, aren’t growing as fast as the rest of you. You are still wearing size 1 (3-6 month) shoes.

Miss Tensley

JWTYHK-0118You are still my little spit-fire.

You are independent but if I’m in your sight, you need to be near me.

You love your sister so much….sometimes a little too much (p.s. hair pulling is not a sign of love).

You are sensitive and loving and you have the cutest little giggle.

You are not as shy as your sister but if she starts crying when someone unfamiliar comes around, you start to cry and have stranger anxiety as well.

You have a hard time sitting still and lose interest in things pretty quickly.

You are a master at crawling and have started pulling up in the last couple of weeks. However, you haven’t figured out how to get down once you’ve pulled yourself up to something and are constantly bonking your head on things.

You are definitely the loudest when it comes to getting your way. You can cry and protest with the best of them. You may have your Daddy fooled but you can’t fool me sister! :)

You have started eating ‘finger foods’ and are pretty good at it. You shovel it in as soon as I put in on your tray. I’m not sure what your favorite food is because you eat it all so well

You weigh around 20lbs and are wearing size 4 diapers (although size 3’s still fit) and mainly 12 month clothing. Like your sister, your feet are tiny. You are also wearing size 1 (3-6 month) shoes.

Oh…and you have a tooth! I discovered it this last Wednesday when you decided to gnaw on my finger.


The girls are at the age now where they are so fun to watch. They’re constantly learning and trying new things. They are laughing and giggling and interacting with us and each other. They are also becoming quite mobile which wears their momma out! Maybe I’ll finally lose the rest of that baby-weight. ;)

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. Just curiouse. I can understand stretching therapy but how does a helmet help with torticollis?

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...