April 20, 2012

Fashion Friday: Just the Girls

We are going to have a pretty busy weekend. Daddy went on a fishing trip this weekend so it’s just us girls and we decided to start it off right with some fashion fun!

Yesterday, I went to Hobby Lobby to snatch up some half off stickers for Tillie’s helmet. I got several different letter stickers, flowers, cupcakes butterflies, etc. A girl’s gotta make sure her accessories all mesh with her outfits!

Tillie is so rockin’ the newest trend in fashion today….her helmet! This little cutie patootie looks so cute in her helmet that is adorned with her name in sparkly silver letters and those black flourishes are just so in style right now.

photo 1 (19)

Next up is Miss Tensley. She’s wearing the same outfit as her sister. It’s a turquoise tunic with scottie dog appliques and a black and turquoise polka dot sash. The leggings are also polka dot to match the sash on the tunic. In support of her sister, she is also sporting a black headband with a big black bow and a little bit of bling.   And lets not forget the footwear. Both girls are wearing frilly white ruffled socks. Oh, and let’s not forget the most important piece of Tensley’s outfit….a purple paci with a lady bug paci holder! Haha!

photo 3 (8)

Last but not least is Momma. It’s a little chilly today so I’ve added a purple ruffled scarf to my normal t-shirt and jeans ensemble. For my hair, I went with an up do…a somewhat messy inverted ponytail (I haven’t worn my hair like this since high school…yep, I probably just dated myself. Oh well.) On my feet are purple Rocket Dog ballet flats to match the purple scarf.

photo 2 (19)

What are you wearing this weekend?

Grey&Pink Signature

2 comments:

  1. I wore my skinny jeans (still ridiculously excited they fit again!), a polka dot shirt (for $5 from ON), and my black flats that I realized are falling apart. Love your ponytail flip :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...