March 16, 2012

We Survived!

It’s Friday morning. All is calm in the Mills house. Babies are sleeping. I’m listening to music on my iPod…something I miss doing….I need more music in this house.

Little Miss Tensley has survived her first virus. It was an awful one. She had a pretty high fever for about 4 days. It finally broke yesterday and by the end of the day, our spunky little girl was back. There was lots of crying, whimpering, sleeping and snuggles. There was a not so fun doctor’s appointment…actually it was beyond not fun…it was down right awful. It was a hard week but she survived.

Tillie, thankfully, had not caught this nasty virus and hopefully, she doesn’t. She was a trooper this week. She played on her own…kept her self busy for the most part. She didn’t fuss too much or demand my attention while I was cuddling or taking care of Tensley. She watched Mickey Mouse Club House and Bubble Guppies and Backyardigans. She babbled and giggled. She was a good girl. She didn’t get a lot of attention this week but she survived.

With Tensley being sick and Tillie not, mommy guilt was in full force. I felt guilty for exposing Tensley to an awful illness that would kidnap her spunky/playful spirit…even though I have no idea how she got it. I felt guilty that Tillie didn’t get a lot of mommy time due to caring for a sick Tensley. I felt guilty for not having meals done when James got home from work. I felt guilty for letting the laundry get stay behind. I felt guilty for James having to come home to a messy house. It was a long stressful week but I survived.

photo 1 (13)  photo 2 (13)
photo 3 (8)  photo 4 (4)
photo 1 (14)  photo (37)

Have a great weekend!

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad that baby girl got better!! Now life can go back to normal for you and for them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...