February 23, 2012

Post Nap Giggles

The girls have always wanted to be near each other. Sometimes one of them gets annoyed that the other is so close…and trying to steal toys, pacis, pull hair or whatever…but ultimately, you can tell they love each other. Recently, they have started noticing each other, like really noticing each other and interacting.

Yesterday they were sooo cute! They had just woke up from a nap in their bouncers and I was sitting at my workspace…on the couch with the laptop in my lap :)…and Tillie started laughing, like full on cackling/squealing laughing. When I looked up to see what was going on, I saw that Tensley had one of those crinkle books, you know, the ones that sound like wadding up paper when you touch them and she was hitting it making the crinkle sound and Tillie was just cracking up. Tensley would wait until Tillie stopped laughing and then she’d hit the book again. Occasionally, she would let out a little “heh, heh” and then hit the book again. Before long she had me cracking up. It. Was. The. Cutest. Thing. Ever. …and I tried to get it on video but as soon as they noticed the camera, they stopped. :(

I am so blessed to have such happy babies and I am so glad that they will always have each other.

And now for some silly, happy baby cuteness overload.

photo 1 (13)photo 2 (13)
photo 3 (8)photo (37)

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. So cute.
    Sadly my twins are almost four now and spend more time antagonizing each other than entertaining. MAybe this will end when they do in fact turn four!
    Love those chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...