February 28, 2012

It’s Amazing…

It’s amazing what a full night of sleep can do for you. For the last few weeks, the girls have been taking turns waking up during the night. I don’t always have to get up, but every little sound they make wakes me up. Both girls, especially Tillie, have been crying in their sleep. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Sometimes I get up and just re-position them and they stop crying and sometimes they’ll cry for a minute then stop. This has been happening, on average 4-6 times per night so you can imagine how tired this momma has been.

Anyway, for some reason, neither one made a peep last night and I woke up feeling so refreshed! So, with this new found energy (aside from the normal taking care of babies thing) I…

Made myself breakfast and cleaned the kitchen.
photo 1 (13)

Got caught up on IG FebPhotoADay challenge.
photo 3 (8)

Made an appointment to get our taxes done and got our tax stuff together.
photo (37)

And cleaned one of our bathrooms! (Like deep cleaned)
photo 2 (14)

I also did a load of laundry and cooked dinner. James gave the girls their baths while I was cooking and it was nice to be able to actually sit down for the evening before 7pm.

Let’s hope these girls sleep good again tonight. I have another bathroom I’m dying to clean!

Grey&Pink Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...