February 24, 2012

Easy, Quick, and Oh So Yummy!

Apple Turnover

Is your mouth watering yet?

This, my friends, is a home-made*ish apple turnover…a la mode.

It was very easy. I bought the ingredients a while back…on one of my couponing trips…and James decided…after me telling him what the ice cream was for…that my idea was a pretty good one and that he was going to make it…because he knew I certainly wasn’t getting up to make it after spending all day taking care of the girls, cleaning like a mad woman, doing laundry, and cooking dinner.

Here is what you’ll need to make this delicious dessert:

Ingredients

Step 1:  Preheat the oven to the temperature on the Crescent Rolls and warm up the cinnamon apples.

Step 2:  While the apples are warming, separate the crescent rolls into the triangles and press out making them a little bigger.

Step 3:  Once the apples are warm, spoon them out onto a triangle and take another triangle and put over the top. Press the two triangles together making a seal around the edges.

Step 4:  Ok now here’s the best part…well, the whole thing really is the best part but this makes the flavor of the rolls extra yummy. Are you ready? Wait for it………wait for it……..sprinkle brown sugar on top and bake for about 12-14 minutes or until rolls are brown.

Step 5:  Let turnovers cool slightly and then sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve with vanilla ice cream. Yields 4 servings.

See! Easy & quick, right?

So, go.

Go now.

Go right now and make these for yourself.

You won’t regret it.

I promise.

 

Grey&Pink Signature

P.S. Thank you honey for um, improving upon the “recipe” that was in my head. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a genius! I have been thinking about starting a weekly post on these kinds of recipes you can do with one hand. I may have to have you guest post!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...