January 31, 2012

Thank You & a Hiatus

As most of you probably know, my dear sweet MIL passed away yesterday. She fought long and hard but in the end, her body just couldn’t keep up. We already miss her terribly and I hope and pray that we can find a way to carry on without her. We do, however, take comfort in knowing that she is with Jesus in Heaven chatting it up with loved ones who went before her. I want to thank everyone for your kind words, prayers & support since the accident back in November. I know a lot of you were pulling for her just as much as we were.

photo (37)

I know I haven’t been around much lately anyway but with this sad news, I have decided to take a break at least one more week from Twitter and blogging to grieve with my family. If you need to reach me during this time, you can still email me and I will respond as time allows. (heatherleighmills[at]gmail[dot]com)

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. Im so sorry yall lost such a wonderful woman. Now you have an angel to watch yall at all times though! Luv ya Girl!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...