January 12, 2012

My Fitness Pal

If you know me, you know I don’t like to diet and I only like to exercise when it doesn’t feel like exercising. Well, after having two babies two minutes apart, your body seems to have a mind of its own. Now that I’m 6 months post-partum, I decided it was time to make some changes.

I have downloaded several apps in the past but this time I gave in to the Twitter peer pressure talk and decided to download My Fitness Pal. So far I’m loving it…I love that I can search for any food and find it! I also love that I can count carrying my octopus adorable babies around and that it has Wii Fit activities in it’s list of Cardio exercises. Logging what you consume is a great way to keep you mindful of what you eat. I’m a little more hesitant to give into my after dinner sweet tooth and I am determined make better choices at lunch time. I also like that exercising reduces your calories consumed so if I do want to indulge in my after dinner sweet tooth, I know that I need to get in a little more exercise. There is so much in this app I have yet to discover I’m sure but I am excited to do so!

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Are you on My Fitness Pal? If so, look me up so we can be buddies! My user name is HLMills

Grey&Pink Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...