December 26, 2011

Santa, Christmas and The Day After

In case you missed it, I took the girls last Wednesday to get their pictures taken with Santa. They did soooo good! Those tulle skirts, even though they were a pain in the you know what to make because of all the glitter, turned out really cute with their Santa onesies and their red sparkly shoes. :)

Santa Babies 2011 5x7

We had a good Christmas. We held on to some existing traditions and hopefully have created some new traditions. The girls made a haul. They now have so many clothes I have no idea what I’m going to do with all of them! I’ve really got the urge to do some major purging around here and that will be what I work on when the girls allow me to.

Since I was shopping until the very last minute for the finishing touches on the girls’ outfits, you better believe I took some pictures!

12 25 11_211612 25 11_2117
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get two babies to sit up look at the camera and smile at the same time?! haha!

12 25 11_213512 25 11_2123
Cute little presents under the tree. :)
My mom made their bows. By the time she finished them, we decided to call them hats, LOL.

Today we are just being lazy. It’s gloomy outside so any motivation that I might have had is no where to be found. Also, the girls are so worn out from the weekend so they are a tad fussy today. I knew they’d be like this after such a busy weekend so I was prepared. I’ve been cleaning a bit when they are cat napping and when they are awake we just play with their new toys & snuggle.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

Grey&Pink Signature

3 comments:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...