December 14, 2011

Random Wednesday

I have so much randomness going through my head on a daily basis that it makes it hard for me to get it all out in my weekly post but here it goes…

It seems like it’s been cloudy/gloomy/rainy around here a lot lately. I could really use some sunshine.

Our tree is up but it’s bare underneath. I need to get started on wrapping presents!

We’re going to my grandparents on Saturday for a Christmas get together. Most of my family hasn’t seen the girls in quite a while it seems. I think they’ll be surprised at how much they’ve grown.

I need to start making a list of all the things I need to pack for the trip mentioned above. It will be our first all day trip with the girls (it’s a 3 hour drive to their house).

Paci's
I’ve rescued several paci’s out from under Tensley’s bed. We had to remove the bumper because she was getting too mobile at night so paci’s “fall through the cracks”. Haha!

Washing bottles has become my least favorite thing to do.Seems like I’m washing them at least 2-3 times each day. I’m seriously thinking about buying more so I can wash less often.

Christmas is in 10 days, can you believe it?! Are you ready?

The girls keep switching personalities on me…like trading each other. It’s driving me crazy!

I wish we could afford to have someone come in once a week to dust, sweep, mop & change sheets. Seems like it takes everything I have just to keep the house picked up much less do that kind of stuff.

I’ve been taking more pictures with my fancy camera lately. I usually just take pics with my iPhone…it’s just more convenient. It feels good to get back to “photography”.

My MIL is doing good. Now that she’s stable and on the road to recovery, James is home more and we are glad to see his handsome face around here. :)

I can’t believe it’s Wednesday! Where has my week gone? I have so much I need to get done before the end of the week. Gah!

 

Ok, enough randomness. I could go on and on but then I wouldn’t have anything for next week. :) How’s your week been so far? Good I hope!

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. New follower here. I love the title of your blog.. so true!! Could you soak the bottles then stick them in the dishwasher? Just a thought.. I hated washing bottles too and now I hate washing sippy cups!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...