December 13, 2011

Family Photos

This past weekend, while we had the girls dressed, James decided we should try to get some family pics in front of the tree.

It went pretty well when one of us was behind the camera. I think I need to teach hubs a thing or two about composition….and zoom. Haha!

12 11 11_1833 copy12 11 11_1838 copy

But when we tried to use the timer on the camera…..

12 11 11_1835 copy12 11 11_1836 copy12 11 11_1837 copy

Hmmm….we’re going to have to work on that. LOL

Hope everyone’s week is going good so far!

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that I stumble upon your blog from In This Wonderful Life and I love your pictures. I think the ones you used the timer on are TOTALLY card-worthy!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...