November 2, 2011

Wandering Thoughts

Haven’t done this in a couple of weeks…

*I’m loving watching the girls personalities develop and watching them learning new things & becoming more aware of their surroundings.

*I can’t remember the last time I had a Starbucks drink. I need to remedy that soon. Every one talking about the Red cup being out now reminded me that I need a couple more red Starbucks mugs to add to my collection (Red is my favorite color).
Starbucks-Mug

*I’m pretty happy with my new blog look. I needed desperately to do something creative and going into my studio to scrapbook is pretty much a no go right now. The little munchkins keep me pretty busy & the studio is right across from their room so crafting after bedtime isn’t an option (I need to work on a solution for this).

*I’m already getting into the fall/winter funk. I woke up yesterday with a scratchy throat and a drippy nose. I should have known the second we turned on the heater that I would be sick within days.

*Speaking of weather…it needs to make up it’s mind. I’d prefer it choose the warmer temps but I know inevitably it is going to get very cold….and windy. ARGH! However, I’m really hoping we don’t get snowed in like we did last year (not typical for Oklahoma).
01 29 10_0637

*I still have yet to start the P90 workout that I posted about on Monday. Again, little munchkins making it impossible. I guess it’s yoga pants and t-shirts for now. :(

Wow, that was a lot more negative than positive. I guess I’m in a funk in general. Hopefully, it fades soon.

Grey&Pink Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...