November 9, 2011

Random Wednesday

Check me out, blogging 3 days in a row! :) I’ve already had an interesting week…

*Wasn’t crazy about my previous title for these posts. I think I like this one better, what do you think?

*Earthquakes, flooding, tornadoes, OH MY! (gotta love Oklahoma)

*Playing catch up this week from being sick last week. I’m getting there..may need a couple extra days though. :)

*Starting a photography business soon. I’ve been wanting to do this since before I was pregnant with the girls.

*I started back up with my couponing. Last night I spent $20 and got all of this…
11 08 11_1497

*I have a new layout in my head for what’s going to be the girls’ play area. Can’t wait until I can have the time to test it out.

*Can’t believe it’s time to start shopping for Christmas presents. I’ve been collecting toy for coupons…seems we’ll be buying a lot of those this year. ;)

*I lost 1 pound while I was sick. Oh yay. Now I just have 16 pounds to go. ha!

*I really, really need to go through our closet and get rid of A BUNCH of stuff.

*One year ago this week, some exciting stuff was happening (details will be posted tomorrow).

And…because they are just so stinkin’ cute (I might be a little biased) :D

11 08 11_148811 08 11_1490
They love their little blankies…Hippo & Monkey.

10 31 11_134311 08 11_1492
Please, pay no attention to Tillie’s hair…it’s untamable. I have no idea what to do with it. And look at Miss Tensley posing for the camera…sassy little thing! :)

Hope your week is going good!

Grey&Pink Signature

1 comment:

  1. they ARE so stinking cute!!!!! I wish we were neighbors!!

    I need couponing tips! I really want to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...