November 14, 2011

It’s Been a Poop of a Weekend

I never thought I’d be glad to see an end to a weekend. This past weekend was a little stressful. So much so that I Pinged this to my BFF Saturday night…
photo
*That was suppose to read 2lb, btw.

This is how the girls were on Thursday…
photo (29)

They look pretty happy right? Well I guess 2 days of being out and about was too much because from Friday to Sunday, this is how they looked.
07 23 11_1164
*This is an old pic but you get the idea. :)

Actually, Tensley was in a fairly good mood yesterday but poor Miss Tillie had been having tummy troubles all weekend. Seems she is a little extremely constipated.On Wednesday, the doctor switched her to Soy formula and has us giving her fiber filled baby food (all the p’s…peas, peaches, prunes, pears). Since the baby food is taking some getting use to, we are giving her pear juice but it hadn’t helped so far.  On Saturday, she took a pretty long nap…somewhere around 2.5 to 3 hours and then yesterday morning, she took another 2 hour nap and then yesterday evening she took yet another 2 hour nap. Since Tillie is my no nap baby, I knew something was wrong (she was also very lethargic…her little legs that usually kick nonstop were not moving. Not. At. All.) So, I called my Mom to see if she had any ideas but my sister just happened to be over there and answered the phone. After a little crying and explaining the situation, she said she’d be right over (she’s an RN). Once she arrived, we took Tillie and began to work on getting her some relief (I’ll spare you the ugly details…but let’s just say there were surgical items used =/ ). We were able to get her a little relief and the Tillie I know & love was coming back but still isn’t 100%. I’m really hoping the juice starts to help soon.

Also, amongst all the poop drama, my FIL was re-admitted to the hospital for dangerously high blood pressure (he had back surgery a week ago Friday).

So, here we go; another week that I’m going to try to get caught up on...my house is a disaster, my meal planning for the week didn’t get done, and my weekly grocery/couponing trip for said meals has yet to happen. I’m starting to wonder if I’ll ever get caught up!

Grey&Pink Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...