November 1, 2011

Hello Tuesday!

Today was better than yesterday. Well aside from the fact that I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat & a drippy nose..stupid weather change.

Remember yesterday's post about changes? I was successful with all but the working out part. Off to a bad start on that one, huh? Or I guess not really a start at all. Ugh!

Also, we didn't really make any Halloween plans but if we had, they probably would have fallen through because the girls had been fussy all day. They refused to nap but were sooo tired. However, we did get them in bed by 9pm. Just before their baths, we did get about 20 minutes of them being happy so we hurried & dressed them in their costumes so we could snap a few pics.

The girls were baby bunnies.

And I was a crazed SAHM of twins. LOL

After we got the girls in bed we crashed in the living room and watched some shows on the DVR. Oh and I also got to do some work...on the blog. It's still a work in progress but what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I love your girls costumes! They are adorable! And the new layout is really nice too!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...