November 6, 2011

Feeling Better & The Week Ahead

Last week was kind of a dud. I didn’t leave the house all week. Mainly because my scratchy throat and drippy nose turned into a sinus infection so I didn’t feel like doing much of anything. Boo! I finally got some antibiotics on Friday and am already feeling much, much better.

This week is going to be a busy one. Thank goodness I’m feeling better! I have all of last week’s chores to get caught up on and I’m determined to finally start working out again. My FIL is having back surgery tomorrow afternoon. It’s suppose to be stormy tomorrow so I’m going to try to get most of the chores done before his surgery. The girls have their 4 month WCC and Tillie has PT on Wednesday. It seems like there’s something else this week but I can’t think of it at the moment.

Oh yeah, did I mention we had an earthquake last night? Yep, a 5.6 right here in Oklahoma. It wasn’t the first earthquake in Oklahoma but the first one I had actually felt. Let’s just say I’ll be ok if I never, EVER, feel one again.

Here’s a preview of this week’s posts:
*The Girls 4 Month Update
*An Update on Tummy Time (I’m very excited about this one!)
*This day one year ago
*Fashion Friday

Grey&Pink Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...