November 7, 2011

4 Months

Today is the girls 4 month birthday. Can you believe it?! They are growing and developing so fast. I love watching them do & learn new things.

I don’t have their “official” 4 month pictures yet…I’ll post those later.

Tillie Ann:

  • You have returned as my happy laid back baby (we had a brief period of major fussiness and just plain unhappiness…not sure what it was)
  • You seem to be cutting teeth. You have been drooling/slobbering like crazy and love chewing on your fingers. I’m thinking you’re bottom front teeth will be coming soon.
  • Your eyes are still blue as blue can be.
  • Your hair is getting longer and lighter….there’s even still a little red tint to it.
  • I love seeing your enormous smile when I go to get you up in the mornings.
  • You are a late sleeper.
  • You’re not a fan of sleep. It’s hard to get you to nap and we have to comfort you at least once after we’ve put you to bed at night.
  • Your PT is going well and you had started looking sleeping facing your left but you are now sleeping mainly facing the right again. We are hoping you won’t have to have a helmet but it’s not looking good.
  • You have successfully sat in your Bumbo seat although you get tired quickly and start to slouch.
  • You have no interest in standing when we hold you up and a lot of the time you don’t really care to sit up with assistance.
  • When we lay you on a blanket on your back, you pretty much stay in the same place but boy do you like to move those legs! They are constantly moving…kick, kick, kicking!
  • You have definitely outgrown your size 0-3 month clothes and have pretty much outgrown most of your 3 month clothes. I’m still able to get you in a lot of the 3-6months clothing though.
  • Your reflux has improved dramatically since starting meds for it.
  • You are loving your monkey blankie that MiMi bought for you. When you do nap, you usually have a hold of “monkey” with both hands.

Tensley Kate:

  • Your fussiness has decreased and seem to be happier more. However, you still hold the title of Drama Queen in this house.
  • You, like your sister, seem to be teething but I haven’t been able to see any evidence. You are just drooling/slobbering and chewing on your fingers.
  • Your eyes are still as blue as they can be.
  • I love listening to you babble through the monitor when you wake up and I’m still in bed. I also love seeing your cute little grin when I go to get you up in the mornings.
  • I think you are going to be my early riser.
  • You are good at taking naps and go to bed with no trouble whatsoever. I can tell when you are tired because you reach back and grab either your hair or your ears.
  • You successfully sit in your Bumbo seat but get bored quickly.
  • You are always stiffening out your body and love to stand when we hold you up.
  • When we lay you on a blanket, you are all over the place. You often end up in a 180 from how I put you down and you constantly roll over onto your tummy and then get ticked off so I have to “rescue” you. You do the same when you are in your crib. Your legs, like your sister’s, are also always on the move. I’m going to be in trouble when you two start crawling/walking.
  • You have definitely outgrown your 0-3 month clothing but can still wear your 3 month clothing (although you are getting too long for your 3month footie jammies). You wear your 3-6month clothing pretty well.
  • Your reflux has gotten much better since starting on meds but you still occasionally spit up quite a bit.
  • You like your hippo blankie that MiMi bought for you and will sometimes hold on to it when you are sleepy.


And now for picture overload…

10 04 11_070710 04 11_0712

10 13 11_067310 31 11_1334

10 22 11_141610 22 11_1421

10 26 11_139610 26 11_1401

10 29 11_137010 29 11_1360

10 31 11_134810 31 11_1349

11 03 11_132711 05 11_1323

Grey&Pink Signature

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Heather, they are precious. I love posts like this & wish I had them for all my girls. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but just enjoy them b/c this time doesn't last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO cute! I can't believe they are 4 months old!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...