October 14, 2011

Fashion Friday

Shopping…..it’s something I love to do….especially when I have no money, lol. Now that I am a SAHM, there’s not a lot of room in our budget for frequent and extravagant shopping trips :(  I am constantly browsing online at Etsy and other places and I also spend some time pinning looks on Pintrest. So, to get my shopping fix, I think I’m going to start doing a weekly post called Fashion Friday (If I can’t spend the money, maybe you can!). If you have any suggestions or anything you are looking for, let me know and I’ll try to see if I can come up with a look just for you!

Next week, I am going to start out with baby fashion!

Signature new

1 comment:

  1. That's funny; my husband and I are doing something similar (baby fashion) on our blog. I am also a SAHM with a limited budget, but I have found some great deals recently. Can't wait to see the babies and the fun fashions you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...