October 21, 2011

Fashion Friday: Fall Baby

Been browsing baby stuff on Etsy lately. I can’t afford to buy it all so I thought I would share some of my finds and maybe you can buy it! Smile

How cute is this?!

Custom Children Boutique Unique Handmade Cute Little Newborn Infant Toddler Baby Girl Clothes Clothing Orange Peasant Tunic Dress Top w/ Sash Matching Brown Giraffe Ruffle Pant Bottom Outfit Set 3 6 9 12 18 24 month size 2T 2 3T 3 4T 4 5T 5 6 7 8Orange Peasant Tunic Dress Top w/ Sash Matching Brown Giraffe Ruffle Pant by hollywo6

You can accessorize it with this adorable headband….Fall Headband - Thanksgiving Headband - Baby Headband - Infant Headband - Newborn Headband - Orange Flower - Brown Headband - Photo Prop

Fall Headband by CelesteandCompany

And to complete the outfit, how about these shoes!

Brown Leather Double Ruffle Mary Jane soft sole shoes - Custom sewn - 0 3 6 12 18 24 months

Brown Leather Double Ruffle Mary Jane soft sole shoes by CambriaLaine

Totally cute, huh? I have two red heads so I’m thinking they would look super cute in this.

Signature new

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my shoes! I'm a stay at home mommy of a red head too! And I think this outfit is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such a fashionable dresses for a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty designer dress and shoes for kids. Every kids would love to wear both the things. Parents also love to buy these type of designer dress and shoes for their kids.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...