October 28, 2011

Fashion Friday: Casual Day

I’ve been pinning looks on Pintrest lately. Since I’m not working now, I need to start replacing my business casual wardrobe to well, just plain casual. I love wearing jeans but am currently sporting yoga pants on a daily basis because I can’t fit into the many pairs of jeans in my closet. I believe I have jeans from size 4 all the way up to size 12 :-/

While pinning, this set caught my eye…I think it was the red shoes.I have most of the elements to this look (except the red shoes…I really need to get some, STAT) but I don’t really have the body right now to pull it off. (hello hips that spread to accommodate two babies!). Maybe someday…..  ::sigh::

Untitled

Source: polyvore.com via Heather on Pinterest

 

Signature new

1 comment:

  1. That outfit is adorable - and it's totally the red shoes that make it!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...