October 31, 2011

Changes

There have been a couple of things that haven’t been working for me lately so I’ve decided it’s time to do something about it.

Issue #1:  Overweight & Outta Shape
Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been trying on some of my pre-pregnancy clothes and They. Are. Not. Fitting! Currently, I am 6 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight but I’d like to lose 10-15 more. Of course my body isn’t the same after having twins and it may never be as it was before but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try.

What’s changing?
My workouts. James and I are starting back on P90 today…as soon as he gets home from work. We started it once several weeks ago (you might have seen me post about it on Twitter or Facebook…it was quite funny) but we didn’t quite have the girls on a schedule yet so it was hard to work out consistently. I might also continue walking at the park with the girls…weather permitting.


Issue #2:  Fussy Babies
For the last few days, the girls seem to be getting sleepy/fussy earlier than their current schedule. This makes for a stressful evening.

What’s changing?
I’ve decided to move their bath time up to 7:30pm in hopes to get them in bed no later than 9pm.


Issue #3: No Time to Work
I have re-opened my Etsy shops with the intention to make make a little extra money to play with (and to support the girls formula habit) but I have not had the time I would like to dedicate to it without interruption. I have also been wanting to start taking clients for photography but first want to get a site up and running to view proofs, etc.

What’s changing?
With the girls being in bed by 9pm (Issue #2), I am going to try to work on shop stuff from 9pm – midnight. The house will be quiet during this time (and James will be in bed) and I can work without interruption.

P.S. I debated posting a before picture of me but I’m not sure I’m quite ready to do that yet….maybe later. Winking smile

Signature new

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! My husband and I also want to get into some sorta workout routine but keep waiting to get our own place before we start. Please let me know how you like P90X (he's been wanting to get it for a while).

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...