September 29, 2011

Who’s Your Twin?

 

Twins

My mom was over one day helping with the girls and she called me into our living room and told me to look at this picture I had up on our picture shelves. So I looked up at the picture and was like, “Oh. My. Gosh.”

Then, when James came home I said, “Babe, come look at this picture.” He took one look and said, “Ohmygosh!”

You see, One of these babies is mine and the other isn’t. Can you guess who’s mine? (If you’ve read any of my previous posts or followed me anywhere on line, you would know this ;)  .)

The baby on the left is Tensley and the baby on the right is my niece Emma, who is now 6 years old. I can’t believe how much they look alike in these pictures. Makes me wonder if Tensley will look anything like Emma as she gets older.

Signature new

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...