September 9, 2011

A Good Day & Looking Back

Yesterday was a pretty good day…it was almost as if we had a schedule down.

  • The girls only woke up once to eat during the night to eat.
  • We all got up around 8:30am. They ate and got dressed for the day.
  • Grandma came over for a visit and to help out at 9:15. While she was here I managed to get a good shower, pump, do a load of laundry, go to the store and get dinner going.
  • At around 4pm I got a call from Nana and Papa Great (Great Great) saying they were in town and wanted to come see the girls so we had more hands to occupy the girls. Yay me! Once they arrived, we handed each a baby girl and I finished dinner.
  • Hubsy and I did our P90 (so much better doing it at 7:30pm as opposed to 11pm).
  • The girls ate and got their baths.

Bedtime…..well that’s a different story…we’re still working on that part.

Looking back on this week, it was a busy one. Here are some highlights:

  • Sunday:  Church and Arts Festival
  • Monday:  Lunch with family
  • Wednesday:  Weekly grocery shopping trip, Tillie’s PT appointment, and the girls turn 2 months old (2 Month Recap coming soon)!
  • Thursday:  Visitors all day
  • And the best part of this week…..momma’s getting her hair did today! It’s been at least 3 months and I’m way overdue.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the past week: photo 1 (5)photo 2 (5)

photo 3 (2)     photo 2 (7)

photo 1 (6)     photo 1 (7)

photo 2 (6)

Can you tell them apart? Seems like they’re starting to look more & more alike the older they get. Smile

Signature new

1 comment:

  1. oh my word they are just PRECIOUS! I have a twin sister and we both are 30 yikes! We both had boys within a couple months of each other too...nothing like being a twin ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...