May 22, 2011

Nursery & Pregnancy Update

Wow, it really has been a while since I've blogged. I just never got that second trimester energy that women talk about so once I get home from work, I’m pretty much done for the day. All the energy I have had has gone to getting the nursery done.

I am now 30 weeks and as I said above, my energy is pretty much zilch. So far I’ve only gained about 29-30 pounds (depending on the day, lol) and my waist is around 43” (YIKES!). Also, most of my maternity clothes (especially pants) are too small so I’ve been wearing skirts & dresses as much as possible. My feet are swollen most of the time and being upright, whether sitting or standing, gets very uncomfortable after about an hour or two. I am now sleeping upright due to reflux and use 8 pillows. I’m still working…although I’m not sure how much longer that’s going to last.

Ok, now to the really fun stuff….the nursery! We finished it this weekend and I’m pretty happy with it. All I have to do now is wash and organize everything.

Here’s a view looking into the room:
1-Wide-Angle-Web

Close ups of each side:
1-Tillie-Web

1-Tensley-Web

Wall opposite the window:
1-Chest-Wall-Web

 

As you can see, it’s a pretty small room so it’s a little crowded but I think it will work. Every time I walk by it, I turn on the light and just look at it. It puts a big smile on my face. All I need now is the two baby girls to fill it.

Anxiously Waiting

7 comments:

  1. looove the color combo :) cute names!

    best of luck to you on the rest of your pregnancy. i pretty much only wore dresses during my pregnancy with twins and was on bed-rest for one month up until i was induced (at 39 weeks!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I love it!!! Almost there! My waist was 52 inches around the day before I delivered :) You are doing a great job, mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love the nursery... can't wait to meet your lovely girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute nursery! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...