February 20, 2011

17 Weeks

17 weeks

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Friday I hit the 17 week mark.

I haven’t gained any weight since the last update. Not sure how that’s possible…just look at this pic and the one from my 15 week update. The baby bump is definitely bigger!

A couple weeks ago I went through 2 gallons of milk in 1.5 days. I’ve been craving & drinking lots of milk but nothing like I did those few days. I’ve also been munching on Thin Mints…not really a craving, just an indulgence. Thanks to Hubsy, I have 3 boxes in the freezer right now.

Also, on Friday we found out that we are having 2 girls. That’s right, TWO girls! We aren’t going to assign names until we see them but the names we have picked out are Tillie Ann & Tensley Kate. I affectionately call them TNT. 
There’s going to be lots of bright girly colors in our future!

Also, after the ultrasound, I learned where the girls are positioned so now I’m pretty sure the weird feelings I’ve been having have been the girls moving. Friday night I had hubsy push on my belly in a spot where I had been having those feelings and he felt a soft tap, tap. The look on his face made me tear up. It was an unforgettable moment!

Anxiously Waiting

4 comments:

  1. I almost bought the girls clothes today. Found a cute little dress. Might go back & get them, but I know they are going to have more clothes than they can wear at first. Might save money until they are a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing thing for a father to feel a child move. I say it takes special people to handle the joy of twins, so you guys must be very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I remember when Husband felt our first kick! Truly an amazing moment! You have so many more of those ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Mama! Cute names (& nickname too)!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...