February 4, 2011

15 Weeks

15 Weeks

Today, I am 15 weeks.

I am finally starting to feel like I look pregnant rather than that I’ve been raiding the pantry a little too much.

I haven’t weighed myself but I’m guessing I’ve gained around 5 lbs. hopefully, I’m not too far off. The only maternity clothes I’m wearing are pants/jeans. I suspect that I may be buying maternity shirts in a couple of weeks or so.

I haven’t really had any strong cravings but I’ll always eat Mexican food & drink chocolate milk.

Still no nausea, thank goodness.

I definitely have the pregnancy congestion.

The fatigue has faded but I still have trouble at night. I will sleep for a couple hours then wake up for an hour or so. I take the occasional nap but I now feel like I can function throughout the day without one. Last night I had a night terror. When I was finally able to wake up I reached over and grabbed hubsy and scared him to death. I held on to him tight until I finally fell back asleep. *shudders*

A few days ago, I felt a thud just below my belly button. I wonder if it was the babies moving…

Anxiously Waiting

4 comments:

  1. Crazy! Both pregnancies {which were girls}, I ate Mexican food every other night, and drank chocolate milk every night before bed. :) Maybe one of these babies is a girl?!?!

    BTW, you look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! :) When I was pregnant with Brayden, I LOVED Mexican food! The only part that sucked was that when I nursed him, he couldn't tolerate the spicy food or anything tomato based...so I had to give it up for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No nausea at all? You lucky duck! I had zero with my first it was quite nice. Your super cute preggo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's great on not feeling too bad! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...