October 25, 2010

Um….OUCH!!!!

Time for an update! We went to doctor last Thursday and everything went really well. All of the decisions that had been tormenting us were resolved and we are very happy!

Another lesson learned; if I turn something over to God wholeheartedly, His will prevails.

So…yesterday I had to start two more injections and one of them was not very nice. NOT. AT. ALL. In fact, as I sit here typing this now, I’m thinking about how in another hour I have to experience it all over again and again and again. I am sooo not looking forward it. But then again, if I was looking forward to getting stuck 3 times in a row over & over again, I might need rehab or psychiatric help. LOL

This time seemed like forever getting here and now that it’s here, it’s going so fast!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...