October 7, 2010

Making Decisions is Hard!

We are literally at the very beginning of our IVF cycle and I am already taxed. Not because of the injections, ultrasounds, labs, etc but because of the decisions that need to be made. These are BIG decisions…we’re talking about human life here people!

You see, we are a Christian household and therefore feel that there is a morally responsible way of handling this process. I don’t want to get into the details of the decisions we are facing because I feel, for each family, that the beliefs and views about this process are different and that’s ok. In my research, I have found that there are vast differences in beliefs even within the Christian faith so, my opinion is that as a Christian, God knows your heart and your intentions and whatever His will, it will be done.

With all that said, I feel that this process has been one of the hardest things we’ve had to go through…and being married 13 1/2 years, we’ve been through some pretty hard times. However, I know that if we stay in constant prayer about our decisions that God will guide us and in the end bless us for keeping in His will.

If you are a praying person, we would appreciate your prayers. I ask for prayers because the decisions we are facing (and have pretty much decided on) somewhat go against the standard IVF process so we hope and pray that our doctor(s) are understanding and will go with what we’ve decided.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with making your decisions.

    It is hard... but in the end all worth it.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...